Instructions for use: This car antenna is designed for reception of radio signals in passenger cars, on the roof in the front or back of the vehicle.
Instructions for assembly:
1. Decide where you want to lead the coaxial cable and remove the plastic covers and upholstery in the car.
2. Pull the jumper from the back part of the car to the receiver.
3. Put back the covers and upholstery.
4. There is an opening for the car antenna on the vehicle‘s roof. Place this antena into this opening and screw it tight. If there is no such opening you must drill it out in a suitable place.
5. Connect the jumper to the antenna.
6. Connect the antenna with the receiver by inserting the connector of the jumper. The loose conductor should be connected on-board voltage of 12 V.