Instructions for use:
1. Prior to installation, thoroughly clean the surface and remove any remaining wax or oil.
2. Adjust the length as needed and draw a line on the car body. For trimming the length you need to take care not to impede the opening of the door trim (must be at least 1 cm distance or angle cut out to an early end of the bar.)
3. Make notches under an angle on each end of the strip using a knife or abrasive wheel to improve appearance.
4. Remove the backing and stick the strip along the drawn line, do not stain the rubber and do not touch it with your fingers.
5. Press evenly on the rail to fix recurely.
6. The ambient temperature should be above 18° C. If less heat the rubber surface with hot air to obtain a thorough grip.
7. Do not wash the car in a car was for the next 24 hours.